Activities & Awards
Awards & Recognitions,
Pragati International Scientific Research Foundation (PISRF) has instituted several awards from time to time, which are given to recognize the significant contributions of Researchers, Academicians, Scientists, Managers, NGOs, Companies, Institutes, Organizations, Firms Industries, Individuals, Entrepreneurs and Farmers etc.
Life Time Achievement Award: This award will be given to individual/Company/Organization/Educationists/Entrepreneurs for recognition of outstanding contributions in their respective field (age limit above 55 years).
Honorary Fellowship: Eminent Scientist in recognition of outstanding contributions in his/her field (age limit above 50 years).
Fellowship: Eminent Scientist in recognition of significant contributions in his/her field.
Distinguished Service/Scientist Award: Scientist contributed to the growth of science, education, society for weaker section people (>45 years)
Scientist of Year Award: This award will be given to eminent Scientists/Academicians for their outstanding contribution in their respective fields in the year (within the age group of 40-45 years).
Best Teacher Award: This award will be given to academicians or faculty with a proven track record of excellence in teaching.
Young Scientist Award: Young scientist award will be given. Candidates below 40 years are eligible for this award including Faculty/Scientist/Academician etc.
Women Scientist Award: This award will be given to eminent women scientists/academicians for their outstanding contributions in their respective fields.
Best Thesis Award: This award will be given to the outstanding Mater/Ph.D. research work.
Innovative Farmer Award:
This award will be given to the farmers who are doing the farming in a scientific manner for better livelihood security within limited resources.
Best Book Award: The award will be given to authors/editors of the book who have been published in renowned publisher /publication house of national/international repute having wide circulation in many countries in the form of hard and soft copies.
The aims and objectives for which this Trust is established are:
- Establishment of Educational Institutions and activities for the upliftment of education level of resource-poor and backward society peoples in developing/least developed countries.
- Research, development, and promotion in different agricultural activities for enhancing of food, nutritional and livelihood security of farmers on which they are dependent on their subsistence upon agriculture.
- Human resource development through training to the trainers, stakeholders, farmers, etc., organizing the scientific meetings such as conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Women empowerment of socially backward through entrepreneurship especially engaged in agriculture, horticulture, animal husbandry, processing, and value addition for their economic growth.
- Livestock improvement program through improved breeding/genetic, nutritional in fodders and health of animals’ related issues for increasing productivity.
- Promotion of sanitation and health-related program in rural and most backward area peoples in developing and least developed countries.
- Creating awareness among the people of the negative impact of climate changes on agricultural productivity, human health as well as biodiversity, etc.
- Promotion of climate-smart agriculture for reducing the GHGs to the environment from various agricultural activities.
- Renewable source of energy production and management from biomass available from different types of agriculture residues, forest wastes/residues, human and animal secrete/waste, organic matters /waste from sewage, etc
- Establishment/ technical support for promoting the production of bio-methane, bio-ethanol, bio-CNG, and supply to run vehicles, motor cars, household energy requirements, electricity generation, etc. from organic matters available like crops residues, vegetable, fruits wastages, and garbage/ wastage of stutter house/poultry/chicken houses etc. in cities as well as rural areas.
The area of operation of the Trust shall initially be the whole of India as well as abroad (other than India) other countries in world.